Carson. 17. Scottish-American. Fangirl. Animal lover. Language enthusiast. Hetalian. Pegasister. Lazy bum.
Claire’s is a hair and accessory boutique for little girls. Apparently they are now selling these “real looking scars”. This is messed up.
alright guys we all flipped over Anna Rexia
this is literally a children to teen store convincing people scars are “cool and hip” and self harm and depression are trends
we need to stop it
I hope it’s fake cause it’s really fucked up.
it is really messed up there’s a petition to get rid of it x
Guys, these are fake.
Claire’s doesn’t have a black colored website that looks like it’s from the 90’s.
They wouldn’t use clipart of a person cutting their arm with a knife like that.
Plus, here is a post from the official Claire’s Facebook page denouncing this: https://m.facebook.com/claires/posts/10151069714505342
Hey everybody, I’m working on a small project concerning the four Hogwarts houses, and I’d appreciate your help,if you’re willing. Here’s how:
- Please reblog this only if you are a Hufflepuff
- only reblog once, or you’ll throw off the numbers
- also, please do not heart, it’ll throw off the numbers too
- any violations I find will be noted!
- if you are a Gryffindor, please reblog this.
- if you are a Ravenclaw, please reblog this.
- if you are a Slytherin, please reblog this.
Thank you all for your help!
PS: If you’re not sure which house you’re in, pick one!
Egypt was an interesting episode for the French army, to say the least.
I’ve never broken a bone which just seems too suspicious to me I probably don’t have any bones